Photocopiers are stationed at all the University Library's 15 locations and a charge is made for copies. Please use the Mensa card issued by Studentenwerk (Student Services Office) to pay for your copies. We regret that payment in cash is not possible.
|Price per page||DIN A4||DIN A3|
|black and white||0.05 Euros||0.10 Euros|
|colour||0.15 Euros||0.30 Euros|
You will need at least 0.55 Euros of credit on your card to make copies.
Colour copier locations
You can make colour copies at the following University Library locations:
- Zentralbibliothek (Main Library), CIP-Pool 2
- Fachbibliothek Biologie und Biomedizin
- Fachbibliothek Chemie und Pharmazie
- Fachbibliothek Kunstwissenschaften
- Fachbibliothek Medizinische Lesehalle
- Fachbibliothek Theologie und Philosophie
- Fachbibliothek Tiermedizin
How to use the photocopiers
- The card reader for the Mensa card is located on the right-hand side of the photocopier.
- Select the function "Copy" on the touch-screen or press F1 on the outer left-hand side of the control panel.
- Use the touch-screen to adjust the settings for zoom, double-sided printing or brightness.
- The so-called document feeder can be used to scan multiple loose sheets. Place the originals with the text side uppermost in the feed tray on the top cover of the photocopier.
You will find illustrated instructions on the wall poster near each of our photocopiers.