Tablet loan service
LMU Students and doctoral candidates can borrow tablets from the University Library.
Searching for available tablets
If you want to check whether there are any tablets currently available for loan, enter the title keyword "tablet-pcs" in the online catalague and set the current branch to "Zentralbibliothek/CIP-Pool 1". You can also click on the link below.
If all tablets are already on loan, you can reserve one via your library account.
Borrowing procedure, loan period, returns
- You can borrow or return your tablet at the following times:
Monday – Friday 9 am – 7.30 pm in CIP Pool 1 in the Zentralbibliothek (Main Library)
- To borrow a tablet you will need your library card and a valid ID with photo.
- The loan period is 10 working days.
- It is not possible to borrow more than one tablet.
- You must return your tablet in person.
- It will not be possible to renew the loan of a tablet immediately following its return.
Tablets are issued including protective case, power supply and mini USB cable. You can view the handbook for your tablet on the manufacturer's website.