Current information during the COVID-19 pandemic
To make your stay in the LMU libraries as safe as possible, we recommend the following protection and hygiene rules when staying in the libraries of the Univerity Library:
- Maintain a distance of at least 1.5 metres between yourself and others if possible.
- Wear a surgical or FFP2 face-mask when you are in close contact (without the minimum distance of 1.5 metres) with other people.
- Observe the etiquette governing coughing and sneezing (use the crook of your elbow instead of your hand).
- Use tissues once only and dispose of them safely in a closed container.
- Avoid shaking hands.
- Maintain good hand hygiene and wash your hands with sufficient soap and water.
You are not allowed to enter the University if you have COVID-19 or show symptoms that may indicate COVID-19, such as respiratory symptoms of any severity, unspecific general symptoms and a loss of taste and/or smell.
Information on the services of the University Library, which still are partially modified, can be found on the corresponding websites.
If you have further questions that are not answered in this information or on the UB website, please contact the University Library’s Information Desk by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by calling 089 2180-2427. You can also chat directly with us in real time on the University Library website.