Open Publishing LMU
The University Library of the Ludwig-Maximilans-Universität München offers all LMU scholars the opportunity of publishing longer texts as parallel digital and print editions. The print version will be published in cooperation with a publishing house.
- LMU scientists can publish conference proceedings, readers and much more.
- Doctoral candidates and post-docs of the LMU publish their theses with the author’s own fundings in the series " Dissertationen der LMU“ or „Habilitationsschriften der LMU“ respectively.
- Outstanding doctoral students in the humanities and social sciences can publish their dissertation in the funded series "Open Publishing in the Humanities" (OPH).
The electronic edition will appear on Open Access LMU or on the platform Electronic Theses of the LMU Munich. The texts will be archived on a long-term basis and will be provided with a stable citable address. The series OPH is additionally presented on its own website.
With Open Publishing LMU the authors retain all usage rights, thus enabling them to publish elsewhere at any time.
- Open Publishing LMU for scholars of the LMU
- Open Publishing LMU for doctoral candidates in the series „Dissertationen der LMU“
- Open Publishing LMU for outstanding doctoral students of the Humanities in the series „Open Publishing in the Humanities“ (OPH)
- Open Publishing LMU for postdocs in the series „Habilitationsschriften der LMU“