Photocopiers are stationed at all the University Library's 15 locations and a charge is made for copies. Please use the LMUcard or the Legic-Karte issued by Studentenwerk (Student Services Office) to pay for your copies. We regret that payment in cash is not possible.
|Price per page||black and white||colour|
|DIN A4||0.05 Euros||0.15 Euros|
|DIN A3||0.10 Euros||0.30 Euros|
You will need at least 0.55 Euros of credit on your card to make copies.
Locations of colour copier and copier with DIN A3 paper size
You can make colour copies at the following University Library locations:
|Location||DIN A4 b/w||DIN A4 colour||DIN A3 b/w||DIN A3 colour|
|FB Biologie und Biomedizin||yes||yes||yes||on|
|FB Chemie und Pharmazie||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|FB Englischer Garten||yes||no||yes||no|
|FB Mathematik und Physik||yes||no||no||no|
|FB Medizinische Lesehalle||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|FB Psychologie, Pädagogik und Soziologie||yes||no||yes||no|
|FB Theologie und Philosophie||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|FB Wirtschaftswissenschaften und Statistik||yes||no||no||no|
How to use the photocopiers
- Place your LMUcard or Legic-Karte on the card reader, which you will find on the right-hand side of the copier.
- The amount of credit on the card will be checked and activated for the system. Please leave your LMUcard or Legic-Karte on the card reader during the entire printing procedure, including the final logout.
- Select the function "Copy" on the touch screen.
- Place your original document on the platen (glass plate).
- Enter the desired print settings, then press the green button.
- For further options, such as "single-sided to double-sided" etc., press the Ricoh menu button.
- The so-called document feeder can be used to scan multiple loose sheets. Place the originals with the text side uppermost in the feed tray on the top cover of the photocopier.
- As soon as printing has finished, ensure you log out correctly using the logout button on the copier.
- When the display shows that the remaining credit has been booked back to your LMUcard or Legic-Karte, please remove your Card from the card reader. Please note: To ensure credit is booked back correctly, please do not remove your LMUcard or Legic-Karte from the card reader until the logout procedure has been completed. If necessary replace your LMUcard or Legic-Karte on the card reader.
You will find illustrated instructions on the wall poster near each of our photocopiers.