Photocopiers are stationed at all the University Library's 15 locations and a charge is made for copies. Please use the LMUcard or the Legic-Karte issued by Studentenwerk (Student Services Office) to pay for your copies. We regret that payment in cash is not possible.
|Price per page||black and white||colour|
|DIN A4||0.05 Euros||0.15 Euros|
|DIN A3||0.10 Euros||0.30 Euros|
You will need at least 0.55 Euros of credit on your card to make copies.
Colour copier locations
You can make colour copies at the following University Library locations:
- Zentralbibliothek (Main Library), CIP-Pool 2
- Fachbibliothek Biologie und Biomedizin
- Fachbibliothek Chemie und Pharmazie
- Fachbibliothek Kunstwissenschaften
- Fachbibliothek Medizinische Lesehalle
- Fachbibliothek Theologie und Philosophie
- Fachbibliothek Tiermedizin
- Wissenschaftliche Bibliothek Klinikum Großhadern
How to use the photocopiers
- Place your LMUcard or Legic-Karte on the card reader, which you will find on the right-hand side of the copier.
- The amount of credit on the card will be checked and activated for the system. Please leave your LMUcard or Legic-Karte on the card reader during the entire printing procedure, including the final logout.
- Select the function "Copy" on the touch screen.
- Place your original document on the platen (glass plate).
- Enter the desired print settings, then press the green button.
- For further options, such as "single-sided to double-sided" etc., press the Ricoh menu button.
- The so-called document feeder can be used to scan multiple loose sheets. Place the originals with the text side uppermost in the feed tray on the top cover of the photocopier.
- As soon as printing has finished, ensure you log out correctly using the logout button on the copier.
- When the display shows that the remaining credit has been booked back to your LMUcard or Legic-Karte, please remove your Card from the card reader. Please note: To ensure credit is booked back correctly, please do not remove your LMUcard or Legic-Karte from the card reader until the logout procedure has been completed. If necessary replace your LMUcard or Legic-Karte on the card reader.
You will find illustrated instructions on the wall poster near each of our photocopiers.