Special microform readers are required to view content in microform (microfilms or microfiches) format. The following University Library locations offer access to these readers, some of which are also equipped with scan or print functionality.
- Reading Room of the Zentralbibliothek (Main Library): microfilm and microfiche reader with scan function
- Lesesaal Altes Buch (Rare Books Reading Room): microfilm and microfiche reader
- Fachbibliothek Chemie und Pharmazie: microfiche reader
- Fachbibliothek Englischer Garten: microfilm and microfiche reader printer
- Fachbibliothek Historicum: microfilm and microfiche reader printer
Please make sure you are aware of the opening hours of the library at which your chosen microfilm workstation is located.