If an item is currently out on loan you can place a reservation for it. We will let you know as soon as it is returned so that you can then borrow it yourself.
Reservations are free of charge on condition that you have provided us with a valid e-mail address. If you have not done so, or if we cannot contact you by e-mail, we will charge you 0,50 Euro for notifying you by post.
You may place a reservation for items in all collections you are entitled to borrow from.
How to place a reservation
- Please log in to your library account in the online catalogue.
- Search the catalogue for the title you require.
- Select the title you need from the results list.
- Select the tab "Get document".
- Click on "order".
- We will inform you by e-mail as soon as the item is available for you to collect.
How to cancel a reservation
If you no longer require an item you have reserved you can cancel the reservation.
- Log in to your library account.
- Select the menu item "Reservations".
- Click on the link "Cancel reservation".