Information for (newly appointed) academic staff
How to obtain your LMUcard or your library card
LMU scientists are recommended to apply for a LMUcard with library function. If you do not (yet) have an LMUcard, you can have your library card issued.
- General information about the LMUcard and the library card
- LMUcard with library function
- University Library card (information for professors, scientific staff and doctoral candidates)
Special University Library services for (newly appointed) academic staff
- The University Library can help you to:
- Reference management programs: Campus licenses for EndNote and Citavi are available through the University Library.
- Campuslieferdienst (Campus delivery service): You can order scans of articles not available online to be delivered directly to your own computer.
- Scan service for the LMU's learning platforms: Teaching staff can use a free scan service for the LMU's learning platforms and electronic reserve collections (Semesterapparate).
- Purchase suggestion: You may request the Library to purchase literature you require for your research.